Reflection

Kimberly Geraldino May 11, 20220
English 21001
Ms.Weyn
Reflection
English Class
Though my learning experience in this class, I learned more than I thought I would, this class taught me so much about my self-expression and how I [portrayed it in different aspects. It was not only the book that helped me improve my writing but also my teacher’s patience and understanding. Every chapter of the book we were assigned to read had a purpose, and each through me had a very different form of writing. Our teacher helped us with our free writing and our self-expression. We all have a story to tell we have to know how to make that across in words to each and every reader we have a purpose of portraying. I learned to write about myself, others, and to others. This class helped me understand that because I write differently from someone else, it doesn’t necessarily mean I’m wrong but instead that every writer has their own unique way of expressing its idea and story to the audience.

When I was writing the literary argument, I learned more about myself because it made me realize how and why I learn English and express it and explain it to others. Writing this essay helped me understand others as well because as they told their story, I felt more and more related to their learning and that it is for everyone no matter where you are from—moving onto the documentary review where I was able to write based on my own point of view of a particular field. This assignment was very unique because it how you that we all have different ways of viewing things, and that's completely okay as well as you support your reasons, and also understand where the other person I come from. In more words than once, I can say that viewing of something im interesting thing was really fun, but when talking about something you are developing, y affectionate every single person has a different view upon it.

When writing the profile, I decide to make it about my dad. He is 40 years older than me and has told me many. Many stories, I thought putting him into word would be an essay. Still, it actually wasn't. It helps me understand that writing is a beautiful way of self expression., especially when describing another person, it i written with the heart and your opinion is the main point because it portrayed what you want to concede top the audience, how and why you want to do it in a certain way.The email sale was fun, and this is because as I was writing the email sale, i have to put myself in the shoes of does who offer themselves and to put myself in a position of providing my service, It gave me a real-life taste of how I would have to portray myself to other and how I would need to show my achievement to others, this assignment was short in word count but very much elective and essential because you had to really think into what you wanted to include in your essay and what you tried to conceive before selling.

In termination, i learned so much of this class; that way that it was able to shape and better my writing was really good. While I'll continue working on my writing skill, now I know I have to build a passion for writing. I can better understand how much everything is related to one another, every assignment showed me a very different view on my form of writing, but it also helped me see a different part of wh0o I am and why i am this way. This class was the high od my semester because it showed me so much more than I could have ever hoped it would.